Monday, September 5, 2016

Introduction

Hello Everyone!

I'm Allison and bare with me, blog writing is not something that I am familiar with. I do not do much writing outside of classwork, mostly because I don't have time. I titled my blog "The Coffee Playlist" because I can almost 100% guarantee that each one of my posts will be written under the influence of coffee. The person who invented the coffee maker deserves every penny he/she earns because they have saved my life and subsequently my grades throughout college. I am not a creative person and hope my posts don't bore you too much but I am excited to read everyone's blog! I hope you learn a little about me through my posts and I can't wait to learn more through yours.


6 comments:

  1. Allison, I wish coffee would wake me up! Even though it doesn't have any effect on me, I still appreciate its deliciousness and especially during times when I have to write. Similar to you, I don't write because time plays a big factor. There just doesn't seem like enough hours in the day. Also, I don't like to write as much as I used to because there is just so much writing we need to do in college so when I have free time I rather be doing something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, I am not creative either I wrote my intro about my pet bird. I am not a coffee fan, but part of me wishes I was so I could stay awake during the day. Thank you for sharing your cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison, 1000% love the coffee theme for you blog. Coffee is such an important aspect of life. I don't believe that you will bore us at all! I think this will be a very cool medium for us to see what goes on in your brain (I always wanted to know how you can remember and juggle everything, you superwoman). Thanks for sharing can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison I found your first blog very entertaining and amusing (especially the coffee part). I also do not find much time to write freely mainly because I already have enough on my plate with school work. However, I look forward to reading the rest of your blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have created a center for the study of coffee at a college in Cali. I can't remember the name, but it started as an engineering challenge. I do love coffee...it is my daily treat in the morning. I try to get a flavored coffee bean much to my husband's chagrin. I love your background picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have created a center for the study of coffee at a college in Cali. I can't remember the name, but it started as an engineering challenge. I do love coffee...it is my daily treat in the morning. I try to get a flavored coffee bean much to my husband's chagrin. I love your background picture.

    ReplyDelete